Saturday, October 24, 2009

Meatloaf Madness

I'm about to share with you my favorite meatloaf recipe of all time. I've been using it for about 7 years now, and I've had people who don't even like meatloaf tell me how good it is. Preheat your oven to 425 degrees and have the following ingredients on hand:

1 lb of sausage
1 lb of ground hamburger
1 package of french onion soup mix
1 package of crackers crushed
2 eggs

I switch some of my ingredients around depending on what I have on hand. Start out by combining your sausage and hamburger in a large bowl. Begin working in your onion soup and crushed crackers. If you don't have any crackers on hand try using dried breadcrumbs or last week I used some plain oatmeal because I didn't have crackers or dried bread crumbs. Add in your eggs last and mix the meat mixture with your hands until thoroughly combined.

Posted by Picasa


Add the mixture to your baking dish as shown above and bake at 425 degrees for about 40 to 45 minutes. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment